Friday, May 03, 2013

hmm. Doh. I don't have a title for this one blog entry.

1. How are you feeling? Cold and unmotivated.

2. How is/was the weather today? Cold and rainy. Looks sort of bright but still cold and rainy.

3. What happened this morning? I got to spend time with my honey before he was off to work, Helaina wasn't being well behaved, and I went to Target to pick up some food items. While I was going back to my car, I was asked by a man in a green full sized car, "Aye! Aye! You wanna make some money?" I was very put off and gave him a look that would kill and said, "Naw I'm good." and got in my car. I have no idea what he had to offer and by the way he offered I was in no way interested. I immediately called my husband to vent. lol. Ugh! Let me add it it's cold and raining. Who want's to be stopped in that for nonsense?!

4. What's on your mind? Well I'm trying to gather my thoughts  I need my job board to keep in on track. I've lost sight of things since we had a hiatus from the internet for a week or so. I still haven't focused. I'm wondering how long my little ones will remain napping.

5. What positive things happened today? The little ones took a nap at the same time!

6. What things did you notice needed a change today? I would like to never run out of milk again lol! I need to work on toddler interaction.

7. What things in the news made you happy? Seems like I never read the news! I should.

8. What did you wear today? I'm wearing a black tee shirt (See it here) and grey sweatpants.

9. What did you cook today and what's on the menu tomorrow? Well for lunch I cooked Salmon with sauteed onions and bell pepper. I had a salad with it.

10. What DIY recipe have you tried today? I haven't. BUT I have tried some really awesome products today! I ordered some samples from OYIN and OMG I'm in love with the Honey Wash, the Frank Juice  and the Hair Dew! lol Yes I make my own butters and oil blends however there are other great handmade products as well! My girls love the smell of the Frank Juice!

11. What new thing did you learn today? I don't have to be afraid of strange people in public. My girls love me enough to interrupt what they are doing to bring me a cup of coffee.

12. What did your kids do today? School work, the older ones were challenged with little Joy's attitude of telling everyone NO! They just sort of were around the house.

13. Where did you go today? Target. I didn't want to get out in this yucky weather.

14. Who touched your heart today? My son who was watching or editing his animation video put a list of thank yous his video. He listed his family members although we didn't help him much with it. Then I read a facebook post Reggie posted to Tony's timeline about a son who wanted to buy an hour of his father's time. True or not it was touching and making a point to be there for your kids.

15. Any spiritual topics on your mind? How not to be angry lol! Is there a such thing? Or better yet, what's the "right" way to be angry and then rid yourself of it.

16. Any new/completed Projects? I think we got the Homeschool High School Newsletter set up and ready to function. I've started to take my locs down.

17. Any progress on projects made? Nope. Not yet. The day is still middle aged.

18. Did you help anyone today? Not yet.

19. Any neat online finds? Yes! I found a blog that reviews Pinterest Pins! It's called Pin or Pass! Another friend created an album on her facebook page for an online Garage Sale. It's for items she's getting rid of or selling. Love the idea!

20. Prayer for others: Father God, I pray that you be with all of my friends, family, strangers, and those reading this blog. Father although I was angry at the man today, please give him wisdom and a better life if that is what he needs. Father God please help my little ones to be in a better mood and let my older ones enjoy their plans for the weekend. I pray that you give blessings and aid those calling out to you. I pray that you help those who don't know your love to experience it in an undeniable way. In Jesus mighty name, amen.


 


















No comments: