Thursday, April 18, 2013

Tired, sleepy and blogging.


1. How are you feeling? T.I.R.E.D. I'm up importing files to my itunes library from the homeschool expo. The speakers on my iphone are louder than my laptop.

2. How is/was the weather today? Beautiful! It's definitely spring time. I got an Accuweather alert that we were under a tornado watch until 10 P.M. at 8:30 or so in the morning. It's that time! A tornado has already hit the area about a week ago.

3. What happened this morning? I woke up to little Quirky's antics as usual. She's such a busy little bee. I tried organizing the Mud room but had to take a break to console the little ones. Little Joy isn't feeling well. She's been quite crabby but we understand why. It's hard being a toddler and sick :(. I finally got it done. It's not perfect but it's a start and a leap from how horribly bad it was. Our mudroom became our family dump site. I hope it stays organized because I loathe clutter!



4. What's on your mind? Blogging, looking at the time again and wondering if these files will play via itunes on my phone.

5. What positive things happened today? I got to clear up the mudroom. We are alive and well.

6. What things did you notice needed a change today? 
My morning needs to start with music.

7. What things in the news made you happy? Um, well... I didn't read or watch the news today.

8. What did you wear today? I wore a pink t-shirt and knit activewear pants.

9. What did you cook today? I made green smoothies, the kids made mac and cheese with sausage. Dinner by the Hubs was Tuna Casserole.

10. What DIY recipe have you tried today? I haven't tried anything today.

11. What new thing did you learn today? Oh that I need to get in bed before 10:30 so I can remember the answers to these questions.

12. What did your kids do today? School work and watched Little Joy and Quirky  They also cleaned up and helped a bit with the mudroom.

13. Where did you go today? Dobbs. The car needs work done.

14. Who touched your heart today? Ria Scott. She is such a gift of a friend! She knows, teaches, and gives!

15. Any spiritual topics on your mind? The Spiritual gift of discernment.

16. Any  new/completed Projects? Yes! I cleaned the mudroom!

17. Any progress on projects made? Yes!

18. Did you help anyone today? 
My kids helped me!

19. Any neat online finds? Yes! It's Taylor Made's Fabric Organization!

20. Prayer for others: Father God please be with those who are suffering. Please be with our nation. Father please send comfort to those who have lost loved ones due to the recent crazy events. Please send your Holy Spirit to comfort all.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your blog! I think you are doing great:)

Tawanna said...

Thanks Miss Mary! That means a whole lot to read!