Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I'm Happy.

Ok so today is going to be a laid back kind of day so I thought. I woke up to Radio Disney blurring. I forgot to turn off the morning alarm. I told the kids we have nothing to get up early for. They said "YES!!" and went back to sleep. I think they got up around 11:30am. This past week has been an absolute rush of excitement. I don't think I've ever been out of the house this much since college! It's been great but I'm tired a little. The kids have really enjoyed this past week too. My birthday is coming up. Plans Plans Plans. I think the kids will have more fun than I will on that day lol. Oh to be a loved kid these days.

I've had this slight smile on my face for the past few weeks because of some thing so special it's amazing. Well I've not been this happy since I gave birth.I digress to say more at this time but life is wonderful right now.

No comments: