Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Time flies

Hello All,
Just wanted to give a quick update. Our little Fia is now a month old! Can't believe it. She's now at 12lbs 5oz. The doctor says she's doing well. She's a night owl though. Well she is if she isn't in the wrap I made. Fia loves her home made Moby Wrap knock off. It does help keep her comfortable while letting me be arms free. I'd recommend this kind of wrap over all others. I had another one I tried to use with Helaina and could never get the hang of it. I am one of those people that think, if I can make it easily, I probably will and skip buying it. This is what I did with the wrap. I had some knit fabric around the house long enough to make 2 wraps. There are tons of these wrap tutorials online.


Our Fia Serenity at 1 month old 
We hope she'll keep her blue eyes. Helaina was born with blue eyes but they are a Hazel now. They turn green when she is upset though. We are waiting to see what color Fia's eyes will be. Life is so interesting with kids.

Many Blessings 

No comments: