Monday, January 09, 2006

Taking a break

Ok so I'm taking a break.check out this link an interent Timeline This will humor those that were making their text blink with their first angelfire website back in the early 90's.

My dear sister just sent 2 big boxes of Christmas presents! We were in the middle of school but this treasure came and changed the course of the day. They are playing until 3:30pm. Yes I'm a nice homeschooling mother. I'm letting it get out of their systems. Hey I'd want to play to if I were them. They got some good presents!Got the crockpot going... My living room is a mess. Need to go to the Library. Need to Put classics on my imac for the kids software. I need to assess my profile. Look at tell me what you think www.tsmiles.comYeah.. I'm on a slow roll. Sllloooooow rooooollll.

No comments: